Monday, October 6, 2008

Visit to preschool

Jake's classroom above- they just got back from the playground, washed up and are waiting for lunch.
Josh's classroom above..... the way to make a preschooler's day- put his face on one of these duties! The boys get SO excited when they have a job at school. Some of them crack me up- Soap Pumper, Light Switcher... plus the ones listed below. I'm sure there are lots more. As soon as they get off the bus they tell me if they had a job that day. This set of cups is from Mrs. Lindsey's classroom. Jake's class has crayons and he was the line leader that day but I had left his room before I got the idea to take the pictures and I didn't want to disrupt things by going back.
Jake playing on the slide....
Josh in the Sandbox
Granny and I took a bunch of bingo prizes to the school for Autumn fest and they told us to go back and see the boys while we were there. They were playing on the playground so we visited them there- they wanted to make sure they didn't have to leave with me and that they were going to get to ride the bus home- so sweet! LOL! They had lunch and we left so we could get home to get them off of the bus. Their first question when they got off the bus- "why did you come to my school today?" 4 years old and I'm on their territory already! ;)

No comments: