Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hamfest 2008

beautiful fall mums... and handsome boys too. ;)
Josh above, Jake below.

Josh above and Jake below on the motorcycles... which after they went around a few times they declared were boring and must be a ride for babies! LOL!

the tilt a whirl, first with Dad, then with Mom. I knew we were in trouble when the guy running the ride says "you lucked out, number 3 is the fastest car."
bathing one of the famous Trigg County Pigs!



I took these pictures on the way home from Grandma Pat's house. We stopped at one of the boat docks and I snapped a few pictures out of the window of the van. I like the way the trees were reflecting on the water and the moon was beautiful. I love the colors of fall.

on the swings at Hamfest... Jake on the outside, Josh on the inside.

No comments: