Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me! LOL!




this is poor Jake freaking out as he watched it all happen. Poor little guy hid under the table and begged us to take him home. Josh hid and said he was ready to go. luckily we got them calmed down before we left.
What a day! the boys sung happy birthday to me when we woke up this morning. We got our neighbor Brandy and went to the shelter to try to find a dog for Granny. We ate at Captain D's and shopped at the mighty dollar. I got flowers from my brother Paul and his family, several cards and phone calls. When Dad got home we did cards and presents- a coffin shaped box of 100 gummy body parts candy which the boys loved, and some bath and body works goodies. Later Terra came to visit the boys and we met Pokey and Ashley at the Mexican restaurant for dinner. Diana slipped and gave me a salsa bath, then they sang Happy Birthday in Spanish and brought me some ice cream and churros and a big yellow sombrero. Chris got me when I wasn't looking with some whipped cream all over the face. Pokey took pictures and Frank took video so we have it captured forever- lucky me! ;) The best part of the evening was when Chris asked how old I was and I told him 38 he said that can't be right... then he pointed at Frank and said he looks a lot older than you!!!! gotta love that! The whipped cream scared the boys and they both cried and were ready to come home. Like I said, what a day!

No comments: