Monday, October 6, 2008

Autumn Fest at South Todd 9/27/2008






I took the boys to play at the Elkton Baptist playground for most of the day then we grabbed a snack and Granny and headed to Autumn Fest at South Todd Elementary. The boys did the cake walk, bingo, the train, you name it they played it. The finale of the night was the drawing for the prizes- the students all sold tickets and the grand prize was a $1000. gift card to Wal-Mart. I joked that I was going to sit in front so I could claim my prize. I was shocked when they drew my name and I just sat there. Jake's name was called since I bought the winning ticket from him (I had about $80 invested in these darn tickets! LOL!) we went down and claimed our prize. Jake wasn't excited about me winning or the fact that he got $50 for selling the ticket, he was excited because his class gets a party! Jake is on the left, Josh is on the right- their principal Camille Dillingham is in the middle. let's go to walmart! ;)

No comments: