Monday, September 8, 2008

Ready for School

Jake said " I can swing myself- Hallalugah!" the stinker heard me one night when I thought they were asleep and I came out of the room and said "the boys are asleep, Hallelujah!" He put his own spin on it. My Aunt used to swear he was going to be a preacher when he grows up. She had him raising his arms and waving them in the air when she said "Amen" when we visited and they were just 9 months old! My Dad's side of the family on his Dad and Mom's side was filled with Preachers and Evangelists, Gospel song writers and the like so maybe it's in his blood. He might have to tone down his taste in cars though- not many preachers can afford a corvette! LOL!

Ok, I'm aware that you have seen these children before.... but I like this picture so I had to post it! The swing picture is a milestone for us.... The boys said Mrs. Lindsey taught them how to swing themselves! YAY! We've worked at this forever but we never accomplished it so thank you Mrs. Lindsey- and Mrs. Robin too. I'm sure they both worked at it but Josh was telling the story. ;) They can now start the tandem swing and the individual swings all by their big boy selves!

No comments: