Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Family Trees for Preschool

Jake's tree above and Josh's tree below.....

The boys had to take their family tree to school the first day. We worked on them the week before they started. It was tough to find pictures that could be printed small enough to go on the apples that I cut to use on there but I think they turned out pretty cute. The boys wanted a picture together on there too so we decided to put a picture of each boy on the trunk of his tree. They are going to be displayed in their class all year. The first week of school each child stood up in front of their class with their tree and told their classmates who all the people were. We had a lot of fun with it- the boys especially loved using the glue!

2 comments:

Kiesha said...

Those are so cute.

I've been emailing you through myspace but not sure if you are getting them. Our email is still down, at this point it's my fault because I keep forgetting to call them.

Just let me know if you've gotten my messages.

I was thinking maybe we could all get together and go to one of the farms to get pumkins. My kids haven't been so we are taking them this year. Since the boys don't get to see much of each other I thought we all could go. Just let me know.

Kiesha said...

Ok that is strange it cut my message off.

I was just saying that our email is still not working so I have used myspace to email you and I'm not sure if they are going through.

Also, I was thinking maybe we could get together and take the kids to one of the farms so they can pick out pumpkins. My kids haven't been so we wanted to take them this year. And since the boys don't see each other that often anymore I thought we could go together. Just let me know. :)