Sunday, September 21, 2008

progress on the playroom

Jake wanted a place to watch videos and Josh likes to play the v-smile on the other tv so I got this one out of the attic and Skip put in an outlet for us so now Jake can watch videos while he plays and draws.
this will be the place where they will do art projects when I get it organized- right now it's just a mess!
Josh playing video games. Frank got their train table set up this weekend and he got the football that they won at Bible school last year hung up for me- one of those projects I've wanted done forever but haven't been able to figure out how to do myself! I've moved it all around the room while I worked on cleaning up and now I love how it turned out hanging in the corner! I'm just glad they didn't win the pineapple that was given away this year! LOL!
I think most everyone that reads the blog knows that I've been working on getting the old house on the back of the property where we can use it for a year or so now. I have my scraproom there and I have a storage room where I store stuff for the CPOM consignment sales. The kitchen has been a mess- you can see progress on it on the crafting blog- there is a link on the side and the oldest posts have pictures along the way. Anyway, here is how the boys playroom looks now- still a work in progress but I've got Frank on the bandwagon helping me out with some stuff now so that makes things go faster. I'm hoping the boys can play in there this winter when it is too cold to be outside. It's nice to have a place to move toys out of the house and then they have new stuff when they go there so they like that too.

No comments: