Saturday, August 23, 2008

SUNFLOWERS!!!!!

Josh asked me who put all these sunflowers there and I told him that the farmer put the seeds in the ground but God sent the rain and the sunshine and made them grow- he said that was nice of him.
Ashley
Josh posing pretty....

Josh giving Jake the "what are you doing?" face...


I loved this one sunflower going against the crowd and facing the opposite direction...

a bee going about its business...


Jake peeking out....
My buddy Paul Dickinson has a beautiful field of sunflowers in front of his parents house- Sunflowers as far as you can see! We were on our way back from Clarksville and decided to take a few quick pictures. There was a glare so it was tough to get pictures that weren't squinty faced. I haven't seen anything like this since we traveled from Berlin to Poland and saw a field of sunflowers on the side of the road. This is the first time I've ever been able to stop and take pictures- and now we have such great subjects to take pictures of! ;)

1 comment:

pokey said...

We did get some good ones. I was afraid we would have to go back tomorrow.