Monday, August 18, 2008

Home from School

Here they come! They were so excited to tell us all about the fun day they had. Jake said he was ok. He said he got upset just for a minute but then he was ok. He said it was a lot all at once and he got scared for a minute then he realized it was ok and he had fun. He sounds so grown up when he talks.

Coming down the street bringing the boys home!

The boys made it home safe and sound and they had a great time. They loved riding on the bus. I called Frank and he came home early to see them get off the bus. They were happy to be home and they are excited about going back. It was fun to see and hear the excitement when they told us about their first day. I thought $1.50 was kind of pricey for preschoolers lunch but if Jake ate all he says he did he made out pretty well! LOL! Jake says he had a cheeseburger, grilled cheese, bread sticks, milk and french fries (I'm guessing that is a run down of what was available to pick from!) Josh said he had a cheeseburger and some brown milk. I asked Jake what the last thing they did at school was and he told me got on the bus and sat down. I asked what they did before that and he said they stood in line for the bus. I asked what they did before that and he said left the classroom.... yes, I asked again and he told me they got their back packs off the wall. I finally asked if the last thing they did before they got ready to go home was to eat lunch and he said yes. I figured I'd go join them for lunch someday and I was trying to find out when to go- long way to a short answer! LOL!

1 comment:

Kiesha said...

I'm so glad they had a great day. It makes it so much easier on us when they like school and want to go. They look adorable.