Sunday, June 22, 2008

VBS at Calvary Baptist

On the final night of VBS Jake won a T-shirt and he couldn't have been any happier! He also won a beach ball and a hat so he was really lucky. Josh kept asking when they were going to draw his name. He lucked out anyway and Mrs. Linda and Lori took care of him and he came home with a new Ukelele!!!!
Getting ready to go to Bible School- Josh posing in Blue- such a card!

Holding the flags for opening ceremonies
Singing Let my actions match my passion- one of their favorites.
the highlight of the night was when their teacher asked where Jesus was born and Jake announced proudly and loudly- "In a dirty old barn".... ;)
The boys with Ms. Lori after VBS was wrapped up. Lori is their hero so I don't know what they will do when she goes away to college this fall. Hopefully she will still make it home every Sunday so they can see her at church.



1 comment:

LoriBruce said...

This is such a cute picture! I need a copy to take with me to college and hang in my dorm! I will definitely come home for church on Sundays so that I can see my 2 favorite guys!