Sunday, June 29, 2008

Class Reunion pics

Angela singing "Jesus take the wheel" Todd Rager joined in with beer in hand... She dedicated the song to him on his trip home after the reunion! LOL!
Me, Dawn Wheeler-Wiles, Sandy Dukes-Tinsley, Terri Martin-Prince and Janet Wiles-Gorham.
Sandy and I were close growing up and had SO many fun times together- can you say road trip to Bucksville? Some of the best times of my life! ;) It was fun catching up again.
Angela, Paul Dickinson and me. We grew up together and were inseparable for years- we had a blast after school too.... Cruisin', bowling, dancing, endless hours of talking. It was great to get together again!!!
We had our 20th... yes, 20th (I'm still in disbelief) reunion last night and it was a lot of fun. It was great to catch up with friends that I hadn't seen in years. I got to reconnect with some of my close friends that I haven't seen in a while. We've all become so busy with life and kids that we've lost touch. Hopefully we can do better keeping in touch than we have in the past. We had fun- we talked, we danced, ate, talked and danced some more. It was a fun night- well at least until I got a speeding ticket on the way home! ;) 60 in a 55 zone is expensive these days!

1 comment:

Kiesha said...

Looks like you had a great time. It's great to get back in touch with people you grew up with. I've never been to any of my class reunions. I've always wanted to go though. Glad you had a good time, sorry about the ticket though. Darn cops always know how to ruin a good night. lol