Monday, May 4, 2009

Feelin' Foxy???

this little guy is my favorite!!!

Daddy fox standing guard while the little ones play...
Mommy and Daddy watching the little babies play...

I looked out the back door this afternoon and saw 5 baby foxes and the Mom and Dad playing in the back yard. They were pretty cute. I took a few videos too. They are shaky because I was trying to run the camera and get my shoes on so I hope they don't make you nauseated to watch them! They were fast little things!!!!

2 comments:

6L's said...

holy cow! what did the boys think of them?

marla1970 said...

the boys called them dogs. they kept talking about seeing dogs out in the field and when I saw them all out at one time I realized we had a ton of foxes this year- must account for why we haven't seen any wild turkeys this year! It's like wildlife safari here! LOL!