Sunday, April 20, 2008

the consignment sale is over!

Frank and I took over the van packed full of stuff, the jeep packed full of stuff and the trailer stacked high and packed to capacity and I came home with the van packed full and I was like a sardine in there on the way home. My friend Carolyn sent her son in law over to take one of my big racks to her house but everything else fit in the van so the sale was a success! I only spent 31.50 at the sale too so I got home with most of my money- I see some goodies from the new Close to My Heart catalog in my future!

It was nice to sell in the sale and not have to help run it this year. It is a lot of work to get ready and I'm always worn out when it is over. The boys got a bit of a cold a few days ago and Josh had a fever last night and I stayed up with him so I'm sick today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for all of us. I have my class to teach at the county extention service this week so I'm busy working on that- hopefully my voice will be back to normal by then! :)

No comments: