Monday, March 10, 2008

Four Years Old!

Not sure how the time flies so fast, but the boys are officially 4 years old now! Here are the pictures to prove it! :)

We went to Sunday School, then the boys and Dad when to Hopkinsville to get some pizza for lunch while Granny and I decorated for the party- I wanted it to be a complete surprise when they came in. Grandma Pat, Skip and Eloise met them in Hopkinsville then they all came home and we had a great time!!! The boys got bunk beds, a train and lots of other goodies for their birthday. For supper we went to the Mexican restaurant here in Elkton and their buddies, Chris, Manuel, and Mr. Henry and everyone else sung them "Happy Birthday" first in English, then in Spanish and they put sombreros on their heads. It was a really fun day!




























1 comment:

Kiesha said...

I love their cake and their mickey ears. Did you have that banner made with their names on it? I'm thinking about getting Roo one for his party.
Maybe we can dye eggs again before Easter gets here. I know everyone thinks I'm crazy but I really enjoy it. :)