Thursday, March 20, 2008

back home again!

well I'm back home from the hospital and boy am I glad to be out of that place! I still have my migraine and my blood pressure and pulse are already acting crazy again but I'm able to get some rest at home. I won't be taking any stadol anymore- it was supposed to help me rest so I could get over my migraine and it did the opposite- my bp went to 220/133 and my heart rate was 112 so I guess I could have had a stroke or something. One good thing about it is that they don't leave you waiting long in the ER when you have numbers like that! lol!

I went to my family doc today and he has me on a recording heart monitor for 24 hours so maybe he will figure out something. I go back tomorrow so we'll see. Frank and his Mom kept the boys busy today so I could get some rest and I think they are planning to do the same tomorrow. Cross your fingers that they will figure out what is going on so I can be back to posting again soon.

on a positive note I discovered I have $541 from the scrapper's yardsale instead of $512 so you gotta love that! ;)

thanks for checking in! :) Marla

No comments: