Friday, February 27, 2009

Crazy Jake...

As I was putting the boys to bed tonight Jake says "Mommy, I'm falling!" I run to the side of his bed thinking he is falling out since he is, as usual, hanging off the edge with his head down. He starts laughing. I asked him what he was talking about and he says, "Falling Mom, Me and Presley are falling!" I said falling where? He says "in love of course!"

What I want to know is when did 4 year olds start "falling" for each other and why does everyone need a boyfriend/girlfriend at the age of 4? I was playing with Barbies and Baby dolls and the occasional matchbox car and thought boys had cooties when I was 4. The times they are a changin' I guess!! I don't even want to think about when they are teenagers!!! I may not get any sleep tonight! ;)

Anyway, Jake and Presley, I guess they are "falling" Oh the dramatic life of a 4 (almost 5) year old!

1 comment:

6L's said...

boy oh boy, you have your work cut out for you with those two! so far, levi and landon have no interest in girls like that. i hope it stays that way many years to come!