Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Play at Calvary...

The boys loved singing in the Christmas play at Church. They played wise men and shepards.
Amy and Hayden played Mary and Joseph

Autumn and Gabbie were Angels
Alex, Jake and Josh on the front row, Autumn and Gabbie on the back row.
Gathered around the tree to hear the story of Jesus' birth at the beginning of the play.

Thanks to Lori and Linda for pulling off this great play! We were amazed at how well everything came off without a hitch. We had a full house and the kids did Awesome!

2 comments:

6L's said...

love the pics of the angel that looks bored out of hr mind, lol!

marla1970 said...

I know! I loved that picture! I was so glad I caught it with my camera.

Josh was singing his heart out. Jake was into it too, but Josh, you could hear that boy in the back of the fellowship hall! LOL!