Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!!!!

We stopped to trick or treat at Granny's house and let her see the boys in their costumes.
The boys Buddy Brandy came by to see the boys and brought her friend Alex with her.
Visiting with our Pastor Brother Randy
Jake posing for his "official" USPS portrait! lol!Josh says he is the big winner!


The boys were funny- they were going through the candy they get from school yesterday and they were sorting it out and putting some in a big ziplock bag. I asked them if they were saving it and they said no, they were "taking it to church- to the Baptists that needed candy and didn't get any." I thought how sweet, they learned something from all the talk of donating things and helping those less fortunate recently. I thought that comment was pretty funny too. Later I noticed they got into the bag a little bit and it eventually ended up just having all the stuff they don't like left in it, but I guess at least it's something! LOL!






No comments: